Your guide to the
If you are:
- a young company starting to think about how to finance your venture’s growth
- an investor needing to track who is active in the market
- a professional adviser (legal, finance, IP), or recruiter interested in finding young companies that have recently raised funds and might benefit from your help
- a university looking at the investment prospects for your spinout and start-up companies
- an incubator or accelerator trying to find young companies that could benefit from your programmes
- or any other organisation devoted to helping young companies in Scotland achieve their potential
then YCF is for you, the easiest and most enjoyable way of keeping track of the market.
Subscribers to YCF get:
- Our monthly publication in both printed and pdf format, which includes:
- reports on recent investment deals
- details of recent exits (trade sales and IPOs)
- investor announcements of new funds, or track records
- interviews with company founders
- surveys of market sectors where young companies are making their mark
- listings of major grant and award winners (SMART, Scottish EDGE, Converge Challenge, and others) – not just the winners, but also finalists
- tips and advice from our sponsors
Most of our subscribers turn first to our Deals Monitor, a two-page centre spread giving comprehensive details of all recent deals we have tracked, whether or not publicly announced, and whether or not reported in separate articles in the publication.
- Access to our searchable online Archive.
The Archive contains over fifteen years of articles, and is a valuable resource for anyone looking to find out the background of named young companies, investors, awards programmes, market sectors and the like.
- Our Weekly Digest
A short email summary of press releases relating to the young company sector, with links to the full announcements.
- A heavily discounted Subscribers’ rate for our YCF Annual Conference in September
This is worth over 25% of the annual subscription fee, so for anyone who can come to the conference taking out a subscription should be a no-brainer! Slides from previous conferences, and details of this year’s conference, are given on a separate tab here.
Why not ask to see a sample copy of YCF before deciding whether to subscribe? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get one to you straight away.
Our latest issue
This is a sample from the most recent issue of YCF – if you would like to see more, email email@example.com
Burges Salmon is an independent law firm that delivers the best mix of advice, service, and value.
Marks&Clerk Intellectual property for young companies.
Supporting exciting, inspiring tech and life sciences business growth with the very best talent.